Uncomplicated Free Advice on the Best Factoring Solution for Your Business – Available to Both Start Up and Established Business Clients
Simple working capital finance releasing funds against some or all your customer invoices.
Invoice finance is the process of immediately freeing up cash from your invoices to your customers. Instead of waiting for 30 – 60 days for your invoice to be paid, you simply sell it to an invoice financier who will advance up to 90% of the invoice available within 1-2 days of raising an invoice.
New to Factoring? You will be surprised at just how effectively a flexible Factoring arrangement can assist your Cash Flow and Working Capital problems.
A Factoring facility draws cash quickly into the business by converting your debtor book into readily available revenue, the security for the advance being the invoice itself.
No matter what the age and size of your business, we can normally provide a workable and cost-effective Factoring solution to improve your cash flow, often at rates far better than overdraft terms.
Key benefits of a Factoring Solution include:
- Unlike an overdraft, funding levels grow as your business does.
- It can improve your own credit rating through prudent cash management.
- It can be completely confidential from your debtors.
- You retain control over your billing function or outsource it.
- On-line process and cash paid into your account same day / next day
- Facility available to new start business with turnover from just £100K per annum
- Bad debt insurance can be included if necessary, to give additional peace of mind
- Factoring can be offered to most Business types and Industry Sectors
- Reduced finance costs over traditional overdraft facilities
- Easy to set up and the service can be operational within 7 – 10 working days
We offer free and unbiased advice and will tailor a Factoring and Invoice Finance solution for clients to meet their exact needs and budget.
Our level of service is extremely high which is vital at a time when more and more businesses are finding that they must look beyond the traditional Bank overdraft to satisfy their increasing cash flow needs.
We will provide you a view of the entire market – quickly and efficiently and can implement a Factoring solution without disruption to the running of your business.
For more information and to see how a flexible Factoring Solution can benefit your business Please call us today or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.
Our advice is given freely, in confidence and without obligation.