As an experienced commercial mortgage broker, we offer finance to help your business grow.
Funding can sometimes be a barrier for many businesses and individuals when purchasing commercial property.
We can arrange mortgages secured on most types of commercial property and we work with a wide range of funding sources in the UK which include major high street lenders and niche specialist finance houses.
We finance on both owner-occupied, and investment-based mortgages for:
- Offices (with/without flats above)
- Light industrial units, industrial parks, shopping centres, warehouses or factories
- Shops and retail units (with/without flats above)
- Hotels, guesthouses and B&B’s, restaurants and pubs
- Care homes, nursing homes and hospices
- Farms and farm buildings
- Residential investment property and portfolios
This list is not exhaustive but gives an idea of the broad range of properties you can secure a commercial mortgage against.
Current prevailing interest rates depend on many factors embracing:
- The lower the percentage you require, the better the rate you will get.
- The nature of the property being offered as security
- Personal borrowing history and credit record.
The key benefits are:
- 50+ major Commercial Mortgage Lenders offering competitive rates.
- Up to 30-year terms available for the period of the mortgage
- Capital and interest repayment schemes or ‘easy start’ interest only options available
- Identifying your best Commercial Mortgage option by understanding your requirements in detail.
- Offering mortgages up to 75% of the freehold/long leasehold value of the property or business
- Reviewing your ability to service (pay) the mortgage from your business profits or other sources of income.
We can also assist with a broad range of commercial Buy To Let Mortgages with fixed or variable interest rates.
If you are considering the purchase of a Commercial Property for your own occupation/business, via a SIPP (self-invested pension plan), as a longer term investment, or perhaps you wish to purchase a trading business or re-mortgage an existing property, then speak to the experts in our team.