Asset Finance can be a viable solution to grow your business and we will provide you with a fast, competitive quote to lease any capital equipment necessary for the running of your business.
Generally, there are two types of flexible asset finance,
- if you need cash to buy essential equipment
- if you own expensive machinery or other assets and need capital for another purpose
This includes Plant, Vehicles, Production Equipment, IT and Telecoms Systems and even ‘Small Ticket’ items with low capital values.
Asset Finance is funding secured against business assets, from equipment and machinery to vehicles releasing cash, which is tied up in your business assets, for you to use elsewhere in your business, effectively borrowing against what you already own.
Leasing and Hire Purchase
Machinery and business equipment are integral to many businesses but finding the funds in cashflow to buy them can be difficult. Our options allow you to obtain the equipment you need for growth using a variety of methods, such as leasing, hire purchase or sale and leaseback. With these finance options you’ll be able to spread the cost of expensive equipment over time.
Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides you with immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once.
- It frees up working capital and bank loan / overdraft facilities for business growth.
- The Lease contract is structured for the length of time you require use of the asset.
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets you already own.
- We can provide a solution irrespective of credit history or previous problems.
- It offers the most tax efficient structure for your business.
Whether you need to refinance existing equipment to raise additional working capital or need a flexible way to pay upfront for necessary vehicles or machinery.
Whatever your requirement for asset, machinery or vehicle leasing consult our expert team for a no obligation discussion, best advice and generally a same day quotation.